Friday, September 23, 2011

Week In Review

I came to the realization that when you fly across the country for just two days {and factor in a three hour difference} time appears to move in super speed, causing the minutes, hours, and days to fly by leaving you with a feeling like none of it ever happened at all. This week I...

* Flew back to New York for a job interview
* Took in the colorful art installations in my old hood, the East Village
* Reveled in the beauty and decor of Grand Central Station
* Viewed the Missoni collection at Target- love the tights
* Browsed the pristine collection of magazines at JFK
* Continued to "Make it Happen" on more than one level
* Finally got around to eating at In-N-Out
* Continued to be a giant tourist, snapping photos all around SF

2 comments:

  1. Hope all went fantastically with the job interview! And you definitely just made me miss the East Village immensely -- I lived there for a short time when I was in college and loved it. Luckily, I'm not too far at the moment, so I can jump on the train and reexplore it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi!

    You should totally take a trip over to Astor place right now. Many of the street lights posts are covered in brightly colored zip ties... it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete