Friday, September 23, 2011

Tandem Love

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted a tandem bicycle. I wasn't looking for a shiny updated version of an old classic... I wanted the real thing- an authentic one that could be found tucked away in the corner of one's garage just waiting to be uncovered. Well, three years ago my wish came true, and I became the owner of an old, grass green Schwinn Twin. This bike is everything!

So, when my good friend Marianna of I am Dorkus, Him in the Kitchen, and You Go, I Go, We Go {yes, this girl exudes inspiration} asked to borrow my beloved for an engagement shoot she was photographing, I happily agreed. Not only did the photos come out beautiful- like I knew they would- they also made it onto a Style Me Pretty feature! Go Schwinn Twin!

Special thanks to Mari & Armando!

3 comments:

  1. The shoot is fantastic -- and your bike looks so good! Part of me would love to have one, but I don't know what it'd be like to ride it with someone else. Actually, it's kinda the perfect metaphor for marriage, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such an awesome bike- good find Reid!

    It is tough to ride with someone else, you have to make sure you are peddling at the same speed haha. Yes, a very clear metaphor for marriage.

    ReplyDelete