Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back In The Game

After quite a while with Photoshop not working properly, you may have noticed my lack of collaging here on The Inspiration Files. Luckily, I reworked a few computer issues and am now {happily} back in the game.

I couldn't think of a better time to get my collage skills back on, with the U.S. Open in full swing. This is the first time in a couple of years that I will not be able to attend, and I am pretty bummed- watching it on television is just not the same. In the past few years, the designs and silhouettes have really taken on a life of their own, and I love it! The court has fully become the place to strut your style stuff... maybe thriving off the inspiration from NY Fashion Week?

{Shop Tennis: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Background Wallpaper}

No comments:

Post a Comment