Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Color Strategy

You might think that every nail polish company covers all bases on the color strategy, but you would be surprised at how many miss the mark. That is, with the exception of Julep. A few times in the past {like here, and here} I have posted stories matching nail polish back to certain apparel items. I would say that Julep was the only brand offering such a vibrant array of colors that could easily be matched back to each item... and they are 4 free of chemicals to boot. 

I recently was able to test out one of their holiday trios, and I am happy to report that the colors not only translated to the nail, but they lasted longer than other brands I have used in the past. I am a Julep uber-fan for life! Here are a few soon-to-be released shades...



No comments:

Post a Comment