Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Spotlight: Mineral Hygienics

I never realized how lucky I was to have perfect skin until one day, it wasn't so perfect anymore. It was like I turned twenty five and everything I had known of my skin went out the window. I was a fish out of water... and I needed to learn, fast. I quickly became a fairly decent makeup artist. I had my go-to products that seemed to do the trick well- or so I thought.

That was until I received an offer to test out a few Mineral Hygienics products. I checked out their website and quickly saw the money-back guarantee and tons of editorial features {Oprah, People, Women's Health to name a few}. I decided I would give it a whirl. When I received my choice shades in the mail, I quickly went into makeup artist mode and went to work playing around with the varying shades. Let me just say- these are honestly the best mineral foundations I have ever used! The coverage is amazing, and so natural looking once you figure out how much you need and then blend it well. 

I write this review with the highest regards for Mineral Hygienics and their products. If you are interested- and you should be- The crew over at Mineral Hygienics was nice enough to offer The Inspiration File's readers a 10% discount- code theinspirationfile.



Disclaimer: Mineral Hygienics provided me with samples- I was not paid for this post. 

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this brand, I am always on the hunt for quality products, it's so overwhelming when I'm in a store or trying to search for some new makeup. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete