Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Suite Life

When looking for a hotel for our stay in Portland, Kimpton's Hotel Monaco was at the top of my list. I have been to several Kimpton hotels in the past and I always love the interiors- which is hilarious because on some reviews guests do not seem to like the interiors and I can't seem to understand why? In fact, some of the first words out of my mouth were "I want to hire the interior designer to design my house someday!". There were mismatched prints, brightly colored walls, textures galore, and quirky details like a duck foot lamp base- it was amazing and I never wanted to leave.

The staff was beyond helpful for the duration of our stay. They offer complementary bikes to stroll through the city, but we never got to use them because it rained everyday. They also had free umbrella usage at the front desk which we did use everyday. The New York Times was readily available each morning, the bathroom was stocked with C.O. Bigelow and Etro products, the beds were super cozy, and it was conveniently located within walking distance to everything! In case you couldn't tell, I highly recommend the Hotel Monaco.

Check out a bit more about Kimpton's Hotel Monaco Portland here

 {Images are my own. I was not compensated for this post, but my stay was discounted}

3 comments:

  1. Looks really neat! I love the designs definitely going to look into this for when i'll be in Portland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love it.

    ReplyDelete