Friday, September 9, 2011

Week In Review

This week has flown by, and not because of the shortened work week {I have not been working anyway}. Most likely because of all the trekking around I have been doing. Here are a few things I have done around the Bay Area this week...

* applied to more jobs than I can name {fingers crossed please}
* headed up to Marin for the Sausalito Art Festival
* ate a tasty grilled cheese and tomato soup at The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen
* continued to see some of the most beautiful flowers on earth
* marveled at the craftsmanship of the Palace of Fine Arts
* smiled at the colorful bikes lining the sidewalk outside Public bikes
* hauled my trusty CarlEton fish tote everywhere- reppin' Long Island to the fullest
* sat in the sunlight contemplating my next move


3 comments:

  1. Busy week. Great photos! I will keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to go to the American Grilled Cheese Kitchen? I'm SO jealous. Grilled Cheese is one of my top comfort foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reid- thanks on the well job wishes!

    Brandi- I am also a big fan of grilled cheese... anything with cheese actually :)

    ReplyDelete