Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Flagpole Swimma

After having lived in coastal cities my whole life, I have amassed quite a collection of swimsuits. I have suit shopping down to a science- the key to picking a swim win is marrying your personal style with your body type. Once you have that figured out, the sky is the limit with all of the beautiful swim collections available today. When I came across Flagpole Swim, I had to pause for a moment. First off, they are made in NYC- love that! Secondly, they are made with Italian fabrics- can't you feel the buttery textures just looking at them?! Co-founders Megan Balch and Jaime Barker, have also done a wonderful job translating the essence of the swimwear line into chic apparel pieces that can get to you to & from the beach. Here are a few of my favorite picks...


No comments:

Post a Comment