Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mad About Saffron

Since my sister started her own paddle board program called Get Up Stand Up almost two years ago, I have embraced the paddle scene in a way that I don't think I would have if it weren't for her. One of my favorite things to do when I head back to Long Island in the summer is to take her classes. She owns quite a few boards of her own, yet I do not own one! I definitely would not mind showing up on the scene with one of these artfully designed beauties from Anthropologie's collaboration with Saffron James. Aren't they something?

Enter here to win a Saffron James board & a bunch of other wonderful prizes from Anthropologie- from now until December 16th!


3 comments:

  1. Great find, these boards look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are really neat! I will totally be entering, here's to winning one for team GUSU!

    ReplyDelete