Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New York Fashion Week Roundup

I thought this was going to be the year... the year that I can actually stay current on viewing all the collections. Apparently not, because I have drastically slipped- there are so many shows to keep up with, I can only imagine how the editors must feel! I have no choice but to leave NY behind and move onto London. Here are a few of my favorite looks from the collections I actually had time to look at- the rest will simply have to wait.

{Row 1: Lela Rose, Tory Burch, Jill Stuart, Christina Cota}
{Row 2: Altuzarra, Billy Reid, BCBG Max Azria, L.A.M.B}
{Row 3: Tory Burch, Rachel Zoe, Peter Som, BCBG Max Azria}
{Row 4: Altuzarra, Steven Alan, Lacoste, DVF}
{Row 5: Christian Siriano, Doori, Christian Siriano}
{Row 6: Derek Lam, DKNY, Jill Stuart, Chadwick Bell}
{Row 7: Jason Wu, Rachel Zoe, DVF, Lela Rose}

No comments:

Post a Comment