Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week in Review

Here are a few things I saw & did in my world this week:

* thriving, and unbelievably beautiful orchids displayed around the house
* an old SF railway token found on a sidewalk during a hike
* finally got my blue metallic flats stretched
* had new rivets added to the broken straps of an old, favorite bag
* stopped to snap the colors from the flowers at the local floral shop
* laughed at this mini orange- about the size of a ping pong ball
* wearing my green in a four leaf clover scarf sent from my Momma
* finished book two of The Hunger Games- onto book three!
* snapped two hearts draped over a wire up above

3 comments:

  1. Are you done with book three yet? Aren't they SO good? I seriously can't wait to see the movie on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunger Games!!!!!!!!!
    Love Ashley!!!!

    ReplyDelete