Monday, November 14, 2011

Skateaway

This whole post is based around these DSquared2 ice skate boots. When I first saw them, I could not believe how unreal they were... and at roughly $1,800, they have been selling out all over the place. I really need to see someone wearing these stat!

Then there's the other feeling I got while putting this post together, and that's the whole Serendipity NYC Central Park ice skating feel. It brings back images of snow falling in New York, and that magical feeling that anything is possible. I miss NYC a bit...

{shop Skateaway: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8}

3 comments:

  1. I love everything in your collection. Such lovely colors.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that such a cozy looking sweater Ty??

    Thanks Shannon! I was going for pastel, ethereal...

    ReplyDelete