Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In The Stars

Every birthday I look forward to receiving my Happy Birthday card from Anthropologie- not only because it is good for 15% off your total purchase, but also because it is always packaged in something really cool, and beautiful. This year's packaging is my favorite... the card is safely tucked away in navy fabric screenprinted with stars and the saying "what's in the stars for you, aries? If you are not an Anthro member, sign up here. It is well worth the birthday appreciation!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to get mine in December. The only problem? They sent one that said "Sagittarius" and I'm a Capricorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is sad :(

    I would be bummed if they gave me a different sign mostly because I want to use it as a cardholder or something.

    ReplyDelete